Monday, September 28, 2009

Something needs to be done

Sometimes I just don't know what to do.

Yesterday, after church, I was talking to the pastor about my parents' situation, which he knows about. He commented how sad it was that they are unable to truly "live" their lives together. He agrees that my dad needs to do something soon. He even said that if she doesn't end up killing him first, the stress is going to give him a heart attack.

Three hours later, there I was, calling 9-1-1, at my dad's request, because he had very sharp chest pain.

Wow.

The doctors say that his heart is fine. It appears that the whole thing was anxiety-related. I can't say that surprises me at all.

Of course, this brings us back to the original problem. Something needs to be done. I cannot allow her mental illness to kill him too. It's simply not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment